Thursday 6 February 2014

Day 6

Today, my food was a bit pork-heavy and beige. Beige in colour, not in flavour! To be honest, I was amazed by just how tasty my dinner was - it was like I had died and gone to pork heaven. I am loving my cooking right now. Yay!

I have noticed a weird potential side effect from the Whole 30: my legs keep going numb and tingly when I sit cross legged. Very odd. Otherwise nothing to report.

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs with creamed coconut, pork/beef burger, lettuce, tomato and sauerkraut
Coffee with egg, coconut oil and ghee

Lunch
Chicken liver and bacon with sautéed onions and cabbage, avocado, topped with a few capers

Snack
Coffee with egg, coconut oil and ghee

Dinner
Pork belly with the best crackling ever (recipe)
Celeriac, onion, courgette and apple, cooked in the oven with some stock
Lettuce
Sauerkraut

 

No comments:

Post a Comment