|Strange critters make their way into my bed somehow.|
- I RELISH going to bed and fall asleep almost immediately, sleeping through the whole night.
- No stiffness whatsoever.
- It is strangely liberating to wean yourself off another possession.
- When I have guests over, I have an extra bed.
- I can store all sorts of crap on the bed... oh wait, not sure that is an advantage for the messy person that I am.
- It takes a few nights to get used to the lack of support.
- In the beginning, I woke up a few times during the night.
- Initially, my hip bones were a bit sore from lying on the side.
- There is no such thing as sleeping in. When you wake, you're AWAKE.
- The floor gets dirty.
- I hear lil T's pitter patter when she wakes up at 5:30 MUCH better than before. Or is it the vibration that I feel...?
So, what to do with the big bed in my room? For now, it stays. We've got a few people staying this summer and it will be great not to have to lug up the extra beds from the basement.
However, once I move downstairs to take over mamma's and pappa's room, I think I may just put the bed in the basement. Being bedless will surely provide an interesting furnishing experience!