Friday 6 February 2015

Sprinting Like An Elf/ Lufsar Som Ett Troll

Now that the move is essentially done, I want to get some more vigorous exercise into my daily regimen again. Apart from spending an inordinate amount of time lugging boxes and cleaning hinges with toothpicks, I've done very little PROPER exercise in the last 3 months. I don't count the daily postural therapy as exercise really, because I've hated every single second of it despite it being necessary to correct my posture... (I'm not sure a PT should admit to hating exercise, but this particular brand of it took the boredom biscuit).

Anyhow, the time has come to start running again, so that's what I did. Bliss! 

Flared nostrils = excited by the prospect of sprinting like an elf through the woods

***SVENSKA***

Nu när flytten i princip är avklarad är jag sugen på att få in lite mer flås i mitt liv. De senaste tre månaderna har främst inneburit en massa kartongkånkande och städning och VÄLDIGT lite gammal hederlig motion å styrka. Jag räknar INTE min dagliga posturalterapi till detta, eftersom jag av någon anledning verkligen avskytt den. (Jag vet inte om en personlig tränare borde medge att man inte gillar att träna, men just den här formen var extra trist, om än nödvändig för min hållning).

Iallafall, det är dags att dra på löpardojorna igen! Hurra! 

No comments:

Post a Comment