Friday 19 September 2014

What's My Name Again?

Because I sure can't remember it... I thought the last course was intense, but this one takes the biscuit. Ha!
I had no picture of biscuits, so here are some paleo balls from mamma instead
Key take-away from week one? It all starts in the core. We've analysed postures and practiced various core exercises, making me realise just how fundamental core strength will be to staying injury free. I kid myself into thinking I'm strong, but many of the exercises showed me that I should really hold off on some of the heavy lifting before I've corrected my posture. Oh CrossFit, how I miss you...

My new love interest, check out his lats...
Anyhow, add in a few more anatomy lessons, our first practice PT lesson, a sprint session and a Friday afternoon 3 k run for time and you've got a happy, but insanely tired lady. I want my bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment