Wednesday 23 April 2014

Organic Shopping in London

Internet shopping is great, but sometimes I just want to see, touch and smell what I am buying (and I don't want to wait a few days until it arrives by post). Bumblebee is a great find for all my organic needs: vegetables, herbs, nuts, fruit, dairy, eggs, random beauty products and even refill for my washing up liquid.

Yesterday, I found organic potato starch in the shop, so I have started my own resistant starch experiment. Exciting.
Possibly my favourite part: loads to spice up my food (life)

2 comments:

  1. your blog Provides things are helps me to find my detail. your blog is very good for me

    please keep it up.I like it
    Visit :- shopping in london

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. eco-friendly products

    ReplyDelete