Monday 18 November 2013

The Breakfast Dilemma


Lately, breakfast has been my absolute favourite meal of the day. I am actually slightly obsessed with it. This is because I now have quite a few different paleo breakfast options and I actually struggle to decide on which one to make. Paleo porridge, scrambled eggs, pancakes, omelette, etc, etc. The possibilities are endless! Especially since being on maternity leave and having a bit of time in the mornings (breakfast is often timed with lil T's morning nap).



This morning I decided to treat myself more than usual and I made banana pancakes. So easy yet so satisfying! 

1/2 banana, mashed (I had a frozen one, which I nuked briefly)
1 tbs desiccated coconut
3 eggs

Whisk together and fry in loads of fat of your choice (I used butter).
Served with lingonberries, bacon and bulletproof coffee this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment